2017 American Lancia Club East Coast Reunion
SAVE THIS DATE
“OCTOBERFEST AT STONEWALL RESORT”
Oct. 13th -15th –Near Weston, W. Va.
New events this year!
- Friday: Arrival & Welcome Wine Party!
- Saturday: Spectacular Scenic Mountain Drive with autumn leaves at “Peak Color”! View a collection of Italian(Lancias), French & German cars, visit a mystery Museum, compete in a Scavenger Hunt while you drive and enjoy a picnic lunch at a local Winery.
- Saturday evening: Octoberfest Themed Dinner.
- Saturday later: After Party with Real Music and Raffle – (5 Raffle Tickets given to each paid attendee).
- Sunday: Concours & Farewells
Gorgeous extra-large bedrooms steeply discounted to 139.00 per night. As an option, you might wish to arrive one or two days early or stay one or two nights longer at the same rate enjoying the Resort amenities. See the website: stonewallresort.com
An additional fee of 17.00 per night covers park admission, shuttle service throughout the park, reserved parking, Hi-speed internet throughout the resort, use of fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, sauna and steam rooms – includes a 2.00 donation to the State Park Resort Enhancement Fund.
The cost of the ALC portion is now estimated at 115.00 per person that includes the Wine Party, Saturday Rally Tour, Picnic Lunch, Reunion Dinner and After Party. It is planned to be a relaxed event to meet up with friends, old & new, and drive your Lancia on interesting mountain country roads with very little traffic.
This is my 1st year organizing the Reunion as your East Coast VP and I would appreciate a bit of early help in estimating the attendance to ensure the best final rates. If you are thinking to join us, please send me a quick email with the number in your party at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 973-851-5209. Send no money now – more details and directions will be available in the official announcement in mid-July.