Is this car worth anything?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HarryBalzonya
    Participant

I recently acquired a 1981 Lancia Zagato vin ZLAFS40C0B0202885. It’s in fair condition overall. I’d say 6 out of 10. It’s black with gold trim. I’m not sure how to attach pictures. I know nothing about this vehicle and would like to know if any one knows the value or would like to make an offer to buy it. Thank  you.

Richard Lynn
    Participant

Yes, definitely.  They are great cars to drive and very stylish in a ’70s fashion.  I also have an ’81 – drive it almost every day and intend to do some restoration work and keep it as long as possible.  Mine is also a Special Edition in black & gold.

Unfortunately, the American public has not appreciated this car as much as the Europeans and prices have not appreciated much over the past few years.  A really perfect car could fetch 8 to 10,000 but most in fair condition are below 3,000 which makes them a bargain for a nice sports car.  Unfortunately many are less than fair condition.  They sold new for about $14,000.

I don’t know where you live (I’m in NJ) but I’d be glad to help you find a home for it, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.