New here … in the process of buying a Fulvia Coupe …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Godfrey DiGiorgi
    Participant

Hallo,

I’ve wanted a Lancia Fulvia Coupe since before I was old enough to drive and got it into my head to buy one, finally, in recent months before the cars (and I) are too old to enjoy the experience. I want something to drive and enjoy, not just to be a garage and show queen.

Bringing anything manufactured later than 1968 into California proves to be an unending hassle with emissions compliance due to CARB regulations, so I’ve located a nice 1967 example, originally sold and titled in Los Angeles: a good driver in a nice state structurally, cosmetically, and mechanically.

It’s in the Midwest at present; I’ll have it here by the end of April. Really looking forward to realizing this childhood dream of a Fulvia Coupe! 🙂

Godfrey

John Wiley
    Participant

Neat – sounds like you found a good car with its California history. How did you find it?

Godfrey DiGiorgi
    Participant

Thanks!

Random chance: I did a global search with Google for “1967 Lancia Fulvia for sale” and wandered through about two hundred or more listings in the USA. Nearly all were old listings, but one looked particularly intriguing so I decided to give it a shot … and got lucky. 🙂

G

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.